Vision of BTP
Becomes a Higher Education Institution of Southeast Asian Tourism.
Mission of BTP
In an effort to achieve its vision, Batam Tourism Polytechnic has formulated five main mission institutions as follows:
- Improving the quality of education and teaching in the field of tourism through the development of learning capacity;
- Improve the quality and variety of research for the development of science and technology of tourism based on local wisdom;
- Increasing the capacity of tourism science applications through community service in order to improve the welfare of the community;
- Positioning itself as a reformer agent in promoting the independence of national tourism development;
- Serves as the main node of Indonesia’s higher education tourism network.
The purpose of BTP
- To promote the quality of education and teaching in the field of tourism through the development of learning capacity to produce professional graduates;
- To produce research variety for scientific development and tourism technology based on local wisdom;
- Disseminate the application of tourism science through community service in order to improve the welfare of the community;
- As a reformer agent in promoting the independence of national tourism development;
- Become the main node in Indonesia tourism higher education network.
Goals of BTP
To achieve the objectives that were defined, set development goals Tourism Batam Polytechnic as follows:
- Increased contribution in meeting the needs of qualified human resources for the development of the world of tourism;
- Increasing the quality of academic services, learning, and coaching that leads to improvements in student learning and scientific writing;
- Increased work of applied research in the framework of science development
- Increasing the amount of research and dedication to the quality community in accordance with the needs of stakeholders;
- Increased activity and quality of research in accordance with the policy direction of Polytechnic Tourism research
- Batam which leads to the increasing number of national and international publications, and the acquisition of IPR;
- Increased activity and quality of community service in an institutionalized manner based on innovation and research results;
- Increase cooperation to synergize the potential of its resources.