Batam Tourism Polytechnic opens the opportunity to become a Permanent Lecturer in 2019. The requirements and procedures for registration are as follows:
- Indonesian Citizen
- Minimum S2 tourism related fields, with specificatioN:
– If come from domestic universities, the Study Program need to be accredited at least B; or
– From Foreign Universities recognised by Kemristekdikti proven by photocopying diplomas and equalizing diplomas.
- Preferably have teaching experience at reputable Universities in Indonesia or abroad.
- Fulltime teaching.
FORMATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- CULINARY MANAGEMENT
-S2 or S1 in the field of Tourism or Culinary Management
- ROOM DIVISION MANAGEMENT
-S2 or S1 in the field of Tourism or Room Division Management
- FOOD & BEVERAGES MANAGEMENT
-S2 or S1 in the field of Tourism or Food and Beverages Management
The application is addressed by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject “LECTURER APPLICATION <formation>” and attaching the following documents in pdf format:
- CV (with photo & NIDN number, if any)
- Copy Scan Curriculum Vitae with telephone / cellphone / e-mail number that can be contacted
- Copy Scan of KTP (Identity Card)
- Copy Scan of Academic Transcripts and Diploma in S1, S2, and S3 (if already studying S3)
- Copy Scan proof of the Lecturer’s Functional Position (if any)
- Copy Scan of Educator Certificate for Lecturers (if any)
- Copy Scan Certificate of work (for those who have work experience), by attaching reference data that can be contacted
- Copy Scan of other supporting Certificate that match with the required formation