Become the main node of the Food and Beverage Management Studies Program in Southeast Asia, which is highly competitive and able to speak actively for the development of tourism
In an effort to achieve its vision, the Food and Beverage Management Studies Program of Batam Tourism Polytechnic formulates five main missions that have:
- Organizing vocational education through learning process oriented to creative, dynamic and participative learning needs and competency-based learning.
- Conducting research in the field of food and beverage in accordance with the development of science and technology and hospitality industry.
- Conducting community service activities in the field of food and beverages to improve the welfare of the community.
- Positioning itself as a reformer agent in encouraging food and beverage independence.
- Role as the main node of the high education network of food and beverage management
Purpose of Education
The objectives of the Food and Beverage Management Studies Program are the formulation of the special results in the form of competence profiles expected from graduates in accordance with the needs and standards demanded by internal and external stakeholders, including labor market demands. A very clear and very realistic exposure of the objectives as follows:
- To produce highly competitive graduates who have professional attitude and ethics values with noble personality and nationalism spirit in operational management, finance, marketing and human resources of sustainable hospitality business.
- Produce useful research in the development of education of Food and Beverage Management program, as industry reference and community empowerment.
- Increasing the role of Food and Beverage Management program in the welfare of the community through community service activities
The education process in the Food and Beverage Management Program aims to produce graduates with the skills and abilities in the field of work whether in hotels, restaurants, or in private offices. Field work for Food and Beverage Management courses include:
- Restaurant Manager
- Cafe Manager
- Food Baverage Director
- Bar Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Fast Food Manager
- Entertainment Manager
- Catering Industry
- Cruse Line
- Airline Catering
- Event Organizer Manager
- and many more